Peter Saunders

Curator Emeritus

Peter Saunders was Director of the Museum for over thirty years and retired in 2007. During this time he masterminded the move of the Museum from St Ann’s Street to the King’s House. In recent years he oversaw the establishment of the current Stonehenge Gallery and the transformation of the temporary exhibition gallery. He is now a volunteer at the Museum.

Telephone: + 44 (0)1722 332151