We Are Open
Salisbury Museum is currently open Thursday to Sunday 11am to 4pm. Admission charges apply.
In view of COVID-19 we have made a few changes to the visitor experience to ensure we have exactly the right safety precautions and procedures in place – the health of our visitors, staff, volunteers and members is of the utmost importance to us.
No advance booking is required.
Our safe visiting plan includes:
- Managing numbers on arrival – you will be invited into the museum when the reception area is clear.
- Hand sanitisation stations at entrance and at key points around building.
- Contactless card payments only.
- Signed one way system with separate entry and exit points.
- Stewards to support the visitor experience.
- Thorough cleaning throughout the day.
- Removal of interactive exhibits (where possible).
- Our toilets are open but used by one person at a time.
The museum café will be open Monday to Sunday 11am until 3pm.
As an independent charity the current situation continues to put an enormous strain on our finances. Your support is more important than ever, to ensure we can offer the same incredible programme of exhibitions, events and activities in the future.
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Visit the museum, donate and shop!
- Become a member of the museum
- If you are already a museum member, renew your membership
- Use Amazon Smile for online purchases. When you shop on smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to us if you nominate the museum as your chosen charity
- Make a donation. You can do this through JustGiving
Your continued support in these difficult times, is so very much appreciated. The museum team and trustees look forward to seeing you at the museum soon.
Please take care.
Best wishes from The Salisbury Museum team